quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2009

NOTD

My nails are delightfully and obnoxiously bright today. Summer is fading and rain is pouring, but who cares? I sure don't :)

I had been eyeing this polish for a while, but whenever I went to pick it up, it was sold out. Finally, last week, I managed to get my grubby little hands on the last one! Just feast your eyes on this brightness (clickable thumbnails):

Photobucket

Isn't it gorgeus? The polish is Object of Desire (how appropriate!) and it is by Essence, a cheap German drugstore brand. More pics :D (taken outside, in natural sunlight, on an overcast and rainy day, hence the wet floor)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a couple of polishes from Essence, from the now discontinued Top Speed line, and I don't like them much. The formula dries too fast and makes them bubble. Object of Desire is from the XXXL shine line and yes, it is very shiny, I'm not wearing top coat on the pics. The formula is really nice and creamy, covers really well in one coat (but I have 2 on, I always do two).The formula is not streaky and dries fast. The brush is nice and big, and fans really easily, covering a big portion of your nail. The lid feels a bit light and cheap, but I feel that makes it easier to control the brush.

Snatch it up if you can, as it is inexpensive and really nice!

2 comentários:

  1. Esse verniz é uma fofura, fiquei com vontade de comprar :)
    Descobri agora o teu blog e estou a gostar - já sou seguidora! Se tiveres tempo, passa pelo meu também!
    Beijinho*

    ResponderEliminar