segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2009

Useful post number 1

I decided to kick this off with a look I did recently for a night out to a brewery with my boyfriend, my best friend and her boyfriend. It was the first time I used the purple shadow, I was really amazed with the vibrancy of the color! ...but of course, my camera had to wash it out.

Products used:
Eyes
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
ArtDeco #90 eyeshadow
ArtDeco #325 eyeshadow
and probably ArtDeco #11 eyeshadow + Essence Cosmetics eyeshadow 01 Frosted to highligt
Bourjois clubbing pencil liner - black
Carlo di Roma purple automatic liner
Essence Cosmetics Maximum Volume Definition Mascara (or something like that)
Essence cosmetics brow pencil in Brown (too brown for me...)

Face
ArtDeco Double Finish Foundation #9
MAC Select cover-up NW20
Essence cosmetics pressed powder in Perfect Beige
Bourjois Delice de Poudre #53
Bourjois Delice de Poudre #54
Blush was either MAC Mineralized Blush in Pleasantry or ArtDeco #8

Lips
MAC Angel
ArtDeco Color Gloss #27

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário