segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2010

Old and dusty FOTD

Well, I haven't been doing my makeup because my life hasn't been all to exciting. I'm still unemployed, and pretty much only leave the house to go to traffic school or grocery shopping, and I'm not going to gel all dolled-up just for that.

I just stumbled across these pics in my computer, I still had long hair, so they are from October or November.

Here's what I believe I was using:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Essence Creamilicious LE eyeshadow in Iced Chai Latte (highlight and inner third)
Essence Creamilicious LE eyeshadow in Chocolate Shake (second third of the lid)
Stila Mystic eyeshadow (outer corner and crease)
Same eyeshadows on the same order on the lower lashline
Bourjois contour clubbing waterproof eyeliner pencil in Black (waterline)
Random mascara

Face:
Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser #1
Essence Compact powder
MAC Select cover-up concealer NW20
ArtDeco blush #8

Lips:
MAC Sandy B lipstick
Essence cream gloss in jojoba oil

Piccies :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Excuse the nose on the way
Photobucket

1 comentário: